The Island Life - Belize
Celebrate Independence in Belize
With our neighbors to the North celebrating their Independence Day, we thought it would be a good time to highlight why celebrations belong in Belize.
- We do everything for you! When you are planning an event, details are so important! We cater to your every need, from ambiance to staging of your event, to even the most strict of dietary needs. We learn how to make your party absolutely perfect and work to exceed your expectations! Click here to see reviews. AMAZING Place to Stay & Get Married!
- Best of both worlds! Guest reviews have raved about the ability to balance rest and relaxation with adrenaline spiking adventure. Your whole group can choose from multiple different experiences, and balance exploration with relaxation. Some experiences include:\Full-day guided Cave Tubing and Zip Lining in the jungle
- Full-day jungle adventure to the Lamanai ancient Maya Temple and ruins
- Experience the local barrier reef up-close with our guides. Choice of half-day snorkel trip or 1-tank dive.
- Guided snorkel trip for two over our bountiful coral reef system
- Half-day guided fishing trip - reef, flats, or river – Check out all of the types of fish you may see here! (You can trade this for a similarly priced experience if you wish)
- Full-day guided tour to mainland Belize. Choice of:
- Cave Tubing and Zip Lining in the jungle
- Lamanai Maya Temple and ruins with jungle river boat ride
- St. Herman's Cave & Blue Hole National Park
- Belize Cultural Adventure in and around Belize City, tailored to your interests; may include museums, old town, the zoo, a rum distillery, and more.
- Try our Island Spa
- Safe and sound – St. George's Caye Resort is located just 7 miles from the shores of Belize City. We offer a boutique environment to allow for a peaceful haven for your event. While many of our guest venture out for excursions, you can elect to spend all of your time on the island, and look forward to quality time, visiting with those in your group.
- Why not?! Belize is a relatively close destination to most airport hubs, we are an English-speaking country, and the dollar is an easy exchange. So, when you are planning your celebration, for whatever reason, Belize should be a top contender. With so much at your fingertips, it is the perfect place to make memories with those close to you!
We hope you can come away for pampering in paradise and a perspective that is as refreshing as our clear blue waters!
St. George's Caye Resort is found 7-miles from main-land Belize City. Transfers are made by boat, and once you have landed at BZE International Airport, your valet will have you on the island's sandy shores in under 30 minutes. Offering an array of adventure, romance, relaxation, and SCUBA excursions, this resort is acclaimed for pristine reefs, seclusion, and the ability to do as much or as little as one wishes.
Email for more information at
At St. George's Caye Resort, we are devout lovers of the island and the magic of this slice of paradise. With diving, adventure, relaxation, and romance of the island, who wouldn't want to make this secluded island paradise their home away from home? Follow our blog and live the island life through pictures painted with words and delicious imagery of country and seaside.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.