Top 11 Things To Do in Belize on Your Honeymoon
One of the perks of being a Belize island resort with (very romantic!) overwater and beachfront bungalows is the number of honeymooning couples we get to meet. They love the privacy, seclusion, and personal service we offer – and the beautiful accommodations of course!
Based on the hundreds of conversations we’ve had with brides planning their dream honeymoon in Belize (and couples celebrating their anniversary or babymoon too!), we want to share our list of the top things to do in Belize on your honeymoon. We hope this helps current and future brides (and happily married couples too) as you plan your romantic tropical getaway.
Top Belize Honeymoon Activities & Tours
Do one, or do them all, and make the most of your time together in beautiful, adventurous Belize!
1. Dive (or snorkel!) the barrier reef with turtles
2. Climb a Mayan ruin like Lamanai Temple (we offer this as a guided day trip from St. George's Caye)
3. Enjoy a private romantic dinner under the stars with champagne
4. Sleep in an overwater thatch cabana (Is there a difference between an overwater cabana and an over-the-water bungalow?)
5. Sip fresh coconut drinks on the beach
6. See the famous Great Blue Hole: dive, snorkel, or fly over!
7. Zip-line through the jungle canopy
8. Sail in the warm waters of the Caribbean. Don't know how? Let our friendly staff teach you!
9. Kayak through mangroves to spot manatees, pelicans, and other wildlife
10. Float on inner tubes through caves down a jungle river (cave tubing!)
11. Capture the ultimate profile photo of you two in Belize to make your friends jealous!
We’re keeping a list of recommendations for the best Belize tours and adventures so we can provide the latest and greatest information to our guests to help them plan the perfect Belize honeymoon or adventure vacation.
Planning Your Honeymoon Now?
Check out our all-inclusive honeymoon packages with romantic touches like fresh flowers and Belizean chocolates in your room and a private outdoor dinner. Packages include your choice of private thatch cabana, airport greeting and round-trip transfers, coffee and juice delivered to your room each morning, first rum punch on the house every day, all of your meals, guided tours, and complimentary island activities like kayaks, standup paddleboards, and Hobie Cat sailboats. It’s a worry-free, 5-star experience you’ll never forget!